Walnut oil is different from other tree nut oils for its high content of linoleic acid (49–63%). It also has a considerable amount of α-linolenic acid (8–15.5%) and a high content of phenolics and antioxidants. Epidemiological studies and clinical trials showed that walnuts and walnut oil consumption have positive effects on serum lipid levels in humans, such as lowering LDL, raising high density lipoprotein (HDL), and reducing total serum triacylglycerol levels.
• Supports brain improvement thanks to Omega 3 and Omega 6 it contains.
• Gives energy
• Strengths memory
• Helps disposing harmful elements from body
• Helps lower cholesterol
• Increases appetite
• Helps cure coughing and chest pains.
• Removes the stains on skin
• Heals callus
• Protects against rheumatism and gout.
• Our products are natural, cold pressed oils.
• Our products are not medicine, cannot be used for medical treatment.